Oh Miss Adalyn. You are such a momma’s girl. You make it hard to do just about anything alone without having to listen to your ear piercing screams. The decibel levels you are able to produce are surely illegal in some, if not most, places.
However, despite this above mentioned annoyance, we all think you are just beyond adorable with your big eyes and infectious toothless grin giant smile!
In an attempt to capture this extreme adorableness, I had my friend Kim from Trystan Photography take some pictures. Dropped Braedyn off at school and Prestyn and Gramma’s and headed to Kim’s house. But do you think you could let Kim see how happy you can be? Of course not! She did however manage to get a few, most of which I was holding you in though. Oh well. I know that soon enough you will become an independent little girl who is too busy running around and playing to sit and cuddle with your mommy.
Here are some pictures from the mini photo shoot.
The Lip we have seen since the minute she came to this world.
On Mommy’s shoulder
And probably my favorite one…..


1 comment:
She has the fuzziest looking hair! I would just sit and run my hand over it all the time!!!
I LOVE the one with the wings and her crying... it's awesome!
Post a Comment