
I didn't have the right setting on the camera...but this one was too cute to not share. The little girl is
LaLa (yes...like la la la la) but as far as we could tell her mom is not a hippie! I am pretty sure he has a crush on her...shes the same one I caught flirting with him in class one day.

Singing "Ten Big Turkeys" and "Mr Turkey"

It hard to tell what they are singing but they sure would good at the part where they gobbles like turkeys. And they all had costumes. His class was all Turkeys. some of the other classes were Indians and Pilgrims

There you can kinda see the turkey costume.

THE FEAST!

Note: he is sitting next to LaLa

His class's "Feast Table" They have Turkey, applesauce, bread, carrots, Pumpkin pie pudding and juice.


better view of the back of the costumes

Brandyn & Braedyn with their goofy Cheeses for the camera.

Braedyn and his friend Joshua who lives on our street.
2 comments:
too cute! is he going to wear the turkey wings on thanksgiving day? Kryste says you should make prestyn a set of wings!
TOOOOO stinkin' cute! I love his turkey costume. And yes, I think Prestyn should have one too!!!
Braedyn is so handsome in his sweater vest!
Post a Comment