Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where or Where

Did the time go?  Apparently July wasn’t just yesterday like it feels.  We have been busy busy non-stop. 

To continue July, Adalyn turned 2 and is living up to the age quite well.  Little Miss Independent Cling-On, as I like to call her.  She can do it all by herself, as long as her brothers or I are right by her side.

We had a party with playgroup friends for her and Kendahl, her birthday buddy.  It is becoming an annual event!
2011-07-10_14-51-17_346

Gramma made her a Princess Tiana cake for her family birthday party.  She LOVES Tiana!!! 
DSC_0114

I took the kids up to Longmont one weekend to visit Aunt Megyn and everyone.  The kids had a blast riding bikes, playing at the pool and just being cousins!
2011-07-26_14-32-49_194

2011-07-26_15-45-16_186
2011-07-26_16-07-01_62011-07-26_15-50-55_839DSCN2535DSCN2528DSCN2525DSCN2533

We watched the Sky Sox play ball and Braedyn’s tball team got to go out on the field and get an autograph from a player.
DSCN2488
2011-07-19_18-39-44_7022011-07-19_17-55-01_894

Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo
DSCN2461

Womens Pro Gulf at the Broadmoor
2011-07-09_11-11-18_78

We also spent lots and lots of time playing with good friends!

DSCN2083

 

I would like to say August slowed down, but we just kept go go going. 

First Trip to IKEA! 
2011-08-01_08-56-26_131

Braedyn started 1st Grade!
2011-08-03_07-40-45_3
AND became a Tiger Cubscout!2011-08-23_19-30-17_447

We continued to enjoy parks, feeding ducks, playing with friends, baseball, playing outside, playing, and ummmm…playing!
DSCN25852011-08-13_14-14-59_582011-08-15_12-35-28_5452011-08-17_11-24-29_5222011-08-17_12-47-31_1332011-08-19_08-53-00_2132011-08-19_15-13-00_1512011-08-20_11-29-15_5412011-08-20_12-28-33_502011-08-20_17-44-58_262011-08-23_15-47-12_750DSCN2656DSCN2659DSCN27212011-08-24_08-11-45_132011-08-26_10-32-47_84

September was spent with fireworks, balloons, and dinosaurs!DSCN2791DSCN2793

2011-09-04_20-15-01_9DSCN2817DSCN2829DSCN2835

 

DSCN3004DSCN2928DSCN2939DSCN2936

DSCN2956DSCN2958DSCN2957DSCN2980DSCN2983

Random cutest for the month.
2011-09-14_11-24-44_5662011-09-14_19-58-54_1132011-09-15_07-57-20_5282011-09-22_09-06-18_2332011-09-20_19-26-05_7912011-09-24_19-10-11_6302011-09-26_12-25-10_5832011-09-26_12-26-44_462011-09-26_14-25-37_9472011-09-28_10-58-20_8082011-09-28_11-49-00_8422011-09-28_17-28-09_758
Ready for Doherty’s Homecoming game
2011-09-30_17-24-04_711

No comments: