Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dance

At 18month (January), I started Adalyn in a Mommy and Me Dance class at Kemper Dance Academy.  Brandyn and I went to school with Jeni, the owner.  We had some friends join us to make it more fun!

The first couple weeks were “difficult” with her.  She hit her “stranger danger” phase in perfect timing with the start of dance.  So it would take her the first 25-30 min of the 40min we were there before she would really participate.  She likes to jump over the snakes and that’s usually what would bring her out of her shell. 
DSCN0218167579_1719611463264_1027605673_1925039_1273074_n  DSCN0233 IMG00710-20110125-1044 IMG00717-20110125-1101 IMG00718-20110125-1110 2011-02-22_09-55-51_617 2011-02-22_10-02-39_485 2011-03-01_09-59-21_38 2011-03-01_10-00-04_457 2011-03-01_10-00-31_381 2011-03-01_10-05-56_806 2011-03-01_10-11-14_452

Then one day I told Brandyn that I would finish out this month and then wait until she was a little older to try again.  And guess what…..we went to dance the next day and she walked in like she owned the place and participated 100% from start to finish.  She had a blast and now I am torn on what to do!  We will see how the last 2 weeks go. 
2011-03-08_09-44-32_9012011-03-08_09-45-49_6482011-03-08_09-56-05_4452011-03-08_09-56-52_4412011-03-08_10-08-10_5392011-03-08_10-08-27_627

No comments: