Thursday, January 21, 2010

6months old

The Princess is 6months old! Where did the time go?
Here are her stats from her 6month check-up: 15lbs 4oz (25%) and 25inches (25%)
Just a little thing. Taking after Braedyn for the most part. She is wearing 3-6month clothes and still has room to grow in the majority of them.
She is attempting to sit up on her own but gets distracted by her feet, attempts to get them in her mouth and topples right over. She rolled over, front to back, for the first time at her appointment. Possibly just a fluke because she hasnt done it again since then. She absolutely adores her big brothers. They are constantly pulling her around in the walker ( I know they are unsafe, but our basement stairs have a door) or her bouncy chair so she can be where they are. She has no desire to eat baby cereal or baby food, but LOVES mashed potatoes and these awesome organic baby bisquits I found at Whole Foods....they are the least messy thing I have ever found so I tell everyone with babies about them. She also loves to chew on carrots. No teeth yet, but the cold carrots feel great on her teething gums.





1 comment:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

She IS a little tiny thing! I love her "Sweetie" outfit! I can't wait to see her again in a few months! Can't believe she's already 6 months.

And this reminded me that I need to post a Liam,16 month post with all his words and funny stuff he does!