Sunday, March 22, 2009

For the birds...


We took the boys to the zoo today to enjoy the warm 70+ degree weather!
In the small bird exhibit, Braedyn wanted to feed the birds....
so for $1 you can get a little popsicle stick with some bird seed stuck to it....

lets just say....


it was worth the dollar!



Another bird flew over and landed right on the stick Braedyn was holding,
stuck around for a good 30 sec to eat all the bird seed before flying away.
B & B were both very suprized and the look on their faces was priceless!!!

yes, we took Prestyn with us too.


He loved the elephants and hippos and spent about 10 min looking at each.




And of course I had to attempt to get them both in the same picture
and both looking in the same general direction of the camera.
I've given up trying to convince Braedyn not to make faces.
and Prestyn...well, he is just Prestyn!
oh well. its memories...right?
I zoomed in on each of them to show their "poses".


Best Friends for Life

2 comments:

Aly Porter said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I love zoos :) I love your title picture...that is so creative! I can't wait to see your little girl when she is born! She will be so cute! Speaking of which...do you still want me to make your little girl's blessing dress out of your wedding train? I would love to! But I kinda want to know what you are envisioning (sp check). YOu know, what you want the dress to look like. I have the pattern I used for Kyrah's dress, but if you want something else I can do whatever you want. (Within reason of course...because I am not a professional seamstress...but I do try really hard :) ) I'll do the best I can! Anyway, just let me know!

Kimberly said...

We must have been there at the same time. Too bad we missed you guys!!!! Check out my post. HAHAHA!