Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Braedyn is 4!

On Braedyn actual birthday we took him out to dinner at Red Robin (his choice) and he got a BIG birthday Icecream Sunday! We were able to get a few bites out of it before he devoured the entire thing! Then we went home and he got to open his present from us.


Bubblebee Transformer and the Transformers Movie.


Ages 5 and up?? Ya right!!! It took Brandyn about 20min to turn it from the car into the transformer. but the best part was when Braedyn piped up and said "but I want it to be a car!" haha


Then on Monday, the 15th, we had all the family over to celebrate with cake and icecream. Gramma made the pirate hat cake and he loved it!


1 comment:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Is it jus tme or is it a tad bit depressing that these boys are now old enough to be excited about and requesting Transformers? I know their daddies are thrilled, but my mommyheart just yells NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Plus I just hate trying to figure out those suckers.

Happy Birthday Boe! Such a big boy now!!!