Braedyn started Preschool yesterday!!! We aren't sure who was more excited, him or us!!
I had a very important work meeting so Brandyn took Boe to his first day.
You will have to excuse the awesome quality of the pictures.
My camera is broke so he had to use his old point and shoot he had from college.
and Boe doesn't seem to be into taking pictures lately. We can't get him to look at the camera, he usually says he is, but it looking off in a completely different direction. Oh well. Enjoy!
and Boe doesn't seem to be into taking pictures lately. We can't get him to look at the camera, he usually says he is, but it looking off in a completely different direction. Oh well. Enjoy!
Just thought I'd throw this in there incase you don't understandwhy Brandyn thought Braedyn's "Preschool" shirt was so funny.


2 comments:
I LOVE the preschool shirt! Where did you find that???
So glad he liked school! Yay!!!
Awww he's cute! Glad he liked school. And love the shirt haha
Post a Comment