


My mom and I went out to the site of the Extreme Makeover Home today. The location is just east of Fountain, so about 12 miles south/east of our house. It looks like it is going to be a really nice house for the family! It was REALLY windy and there was lots of dirt flying so we didnt stay long. But I took a few pictures. Be sure to watch the show in January when this episode is to air. My friend Kim also took picture's of the house at the begining of construction and posted them on her blog. Its on my favorite blogs list to the right...check it out! She's a great photographer!


1 comment:
Wow what a difference since I was there a few days ago! haha, of course though!
Looks really nice!! I think I am going to go down there at noon today to see how the unveiling is going to happen, Ill be sure to take some pics too.
Did you see anyone from the show there?
Post a Comment